Enjoy fresh fruits and veggies year round with this delicious trio!
- Tomatoes and Peppers take 1-2 weeks to sprout. Strawberries take 2-3 weeks to sprout.
- Tomatoes can be harvested after 2 months. Peppers can be harvested after 3 months. Strawberries can be harvested after 5 months.
- Tomatoes and strawberries require part sun, or 5+ hours of direct sunlight. Peppers require full sun, or 7+ hours of direct sunlight.
- Water 2-3 times per week.
- Windowsill friendly indoors. If placed outdoors, best in moderate temperatures as the roots can get too hot in the peak of summer.